Wednesday, April 06, 2016

ECCC 2016 is here!

It's been awhile, but it's also the perfect time for post.  The Seattle Emerald City Comicon is here, and the usual bandits are up and at it again.  Along with yours truly.  We are at table 502, and island of tables really.  Please stop by and take a look at my newest print of my dog, who as you can see has a general distrust for anything new and unconventional.  This year the comicon is 4 days!  That's a heck of a long time for you to get friendly with your favorite artists.

Stop on by, would love to see you :)

3 comments:

kyungmi said...

Hi! I'm so glad I caught you before ECCC ended! It's always interesting to meet and chat with local artists. I was surprised you recognized me considering you see thousands of people at these events. Thank you for the art, doing what you do and I look forward to catching you at the next ECCC! As a parting gift, here's a picture of my friend's dog I'm dog-sitting: https://twitter.com/tarak1004/status/719626948540936192
Ciao! - Sally

mfw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mfw said...

I didn't get a chance to purchase anything from you at ECCC this year. Is there any other way I can purchase your prints? I'm interested in several of your pieces in 11x17". I'm based in the Seattle area. Couldn't figure out any other way to contact you. Hope to be in touch! (mfwhen@gmail.com)